Can’t get your teachers to read your blog?

I really don’t expect (or particularly want) my teachers to read this blog.  They already think I am weird – why give them even more cause to question my sanity?

I DO wish they would read the blog I have designed specifically for them.  Latest Links.

Perhaps if the blog came in an old, familiar paper format?  Well – as Apple says (ad nauseum) – “There’s an app for that.”

From the most useful blog I have even found …

Free Technology for TeachersTurn your blog into a newsletter with RSS to PDF

Through the wizardry of Web 2.0, your blog (or at least 2 printed pages of it) instantly morphs into a newsletter that can be printed and distributed to teachers.

I suspect that I will not use it myself.  I am a die-hard.  If I want my teachers to use blogs and other Web 2.0 tools, I will have to send them to the actual blog. So – I will continue to write the blog posts and then send the links to teachers via email.

Besides, if I were to use this tool, I would have to actually type in actual web addresses – not just hyperlinked titles. You just can’t click on that darned old-timey paper!

I have a dream.  Someday all teachers will actually understand (and use!) RSS feeds.  I know.  Crazy librarian talk.  🙂

One thought on “Can’t get your teachers to read your blog?

1. Well…at least you know that your writing is not in vain. I have your blog bookmarked…and check it occasionally.

I’m weird too…which is probably why I like you.