Blog Rot – Is It A Problem?

In her post today, Joyce Valenza talks about how often she is afflicted with guilt over “blog-rot.” She is referring to the guilt bloggers experience when they haven’t posted in a number of days. Guilt kicks in at different intervals for different bloggers. I start to worry that I might be “blogged-out” when a week goes by.

Silly bloggers.

Maybe we need to take a cue from Ellyssa Kroski at Infotangle. Weeks go by with no posts. But believe me – it is an exciting event whenever she does post an article. It will be well-written, interesting, well-researched, and you will come away with knowledge you can use on Monday, thanks to her willingness to share her research.

Today, I went to Bloglines and – YES!!! – there it was – a brand new article! I felt like a kid at Christmas.

In today’s entry, Ellyssa writes:

I was fortunate enough to attend the NY Tech Meetup group this evening for what amounted to a mini-conference of exciting new Silicon Alley technologies.

She goes on to review several intriquing new services. Don’t miss this – or any of Ellyssa’s blog posts.