Hello Friends!

I am trying out a new blog host here at Edublogs. I really liked my blog at November Learning, but there was no way for folks to put in their name and email – so here I am. I hope people who have been reading my blog once in awhile will join me over here.

Right now I am trying to find my way around. Wanderings is a good title for this – that’s for sure….

If you have found me here – I’d be very grateful if you would leave a comment. I’d like to know that I haven’t “wandered” off the face of the earth! 🙂

10 thoughts on “Hello Friends!

1. Hi Jacquie,

I like the look of your new blog host. Looking forward to reading your comments!

And yes, I moved my blog once. And it was a huge PIA!

All the best,

Doug

2. Hi Jacquie, how lucky that I read lm_net today, which of late I’ve not had time to do. So, here I am visiting your new blog and I look forward to reading about your wanderings.

3. Thanks for all comments. It’s nice to know I am not out here “wandering” all on my lonesome!

Have you read “The Dumbest Generation”? I will make reference to it in a future blog post. You might be interested. The author really decries the “dumbing” of American youth caused by so much screen time. I am a big advocate of Web 2.0 tools and the enhancements they might bring to education. It is good to read the other side of the issue, and to remind myself of the importance of reading books.

4. Hi Jacquie,

I’m new to your site as I noted your move on LM_NET today. I’m unfamiliar with your previous host but this is VERY impressive.

I must admit I’m excited about Web 2.0 tech but am also chagrined by falling reading competencies due to excessive screen time. I’ve just finished an online class on Internet resource relevant to classroom use and will be signing up for one more tonight on the Net as applicable to elementary school resources.

Nice work. I’ll be back.

5. Hi Jacquie,

I just tried to congratulate you on your new digs but it didn’t work.