It’s All About Me Yet Again!

My friend and library partner-in-crime organized a fantastic retirement shindig for me Saturday Night.  My family was there, along with many, many colleagues from work and many non-library friends, including a few special former students.

Buying my dress, walking so I could fit into the dress, finding accessories for it etc. etc. has kept me entertained all year.  And it was all worth it.  What a terrific night of fun – full of Uncle Guido jokes and more!!  You will recognize Uncle Guido at the podium.

The best part of the night was the memory scrapbook put together by faculty and students.  I will treasure it and all my wonderful memories forever.  Thank you everyone, from the bottom of my heart.

In addtion to the pictures below – here is a link to my retirement speech.

Library Divas 4

2 thoughts on “It’s All About Me Yet Again!

1. Jackie, You look MARVELOUS! I’m so sorry that I couldn’t be there to celebrate with you. But I love the pictures and I thoroughly enjoyed reading your speech. I wish you all the best for a happy and healthy retirement. You can put-in your canoe at our place anytime you’re in the Adirondacks! Hugs.

2. Pingback: Wandering off into the sunset… | Wanderings...